Star Gazer Kids Dress
Based out of Sherwood Park, AB, Crystal Driedger loves expressing herself though different techniques and styles of painting. We first fell in love with Crystal's artwork at the YEG Art Walk, and knew we needed to collaborate. This unique Star Wars piece was hand carved into wood with a Dremel, chisel and mallet and then she used acrylic paint on top. It truly is a one-of-a-kind piece!
Our Kids Dress
This extremely comfortable fit and flare dress will be her new favourite
- Thicker straps that will not slip down
- Waistline should fall at the small of their waist
- Super stretchy so very easy to put on
- Raw bottom hem so the skirt falls beautifully
We searched high and low for the perfect material. We finally found the most amazing Polyester/Spandex fabric.
- Light weight, irresistibly soft feel
- Does not sheer when stretched
- Comfy 4-way stretch with the perfect amount of compression
- High performance moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Matte Finish
- Our high quality printing process means bold colours that will never fade or run
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, stay away from Velcro
- Please wash in cold water and lay flat to dry
Every Hot Dame product is made-to-order and hand-inspected from top to bottom. It takes around 2 weeks for us to create your order from scratch but we promise it will be worth the wait! With this, we can ensure high-quality products, remain environmentally conscious by preventing excess waste, and most importantly, we are supporting our Canadian economy.