Jill Paddock, momma of 3 and a former Grade one teacher, lives in Calgary, AB. She obviously loves working with rich, bright colours and this is something we felt would be a fantastic fit for Hot Dame. To help create sustainable jobs for creative communities across the globe, we're committed to giving a portion of our profits back to our artists.
We guarantee these will be the most comfortable legging you will ever own.
- Signature waistband that can be worn up for smoothing coverage or folded.
- Elastic free so no muffin top
- All our leggings come with a decorative reinforced athletic stitch
- No outside leg seam creating a seamless design flow
- Snug fit, please size up if you are between sizes
- No adjusting, no sliding down giving you long crotch
- 30” inseam can be stretch to 32” or scrunched at the ankle
We searched high and low for the perfect material. We finally found the most amazing Polyester/Spandex fabric.
- Light weight, irresistibly soft feel
- Does not sheer when stretched
- Comfy 4-way stretch with the perfect amount of compression
- High performance moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Matte Finish
- Our high quality printing process means bold colours that will never fade
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, stay away from Velcro
Every Hot Dame product is made-to-order in Edmonton, AB Canada. It takes up to 2 weeks for us to create your order from scratch but we promise it will be worth the wait! With this, we can ensure high-quality products, remain environmentally conscious by preventing excess waste, and most importantly, we are supporting our Canadian economy.